Friday, January 04, 2008

GoldSpring still worth looking at

On December 22, 20007, we posted a blog where we thought GoldSpring (GSPG) was worth a look, at the time the stock was trading at $0.013, it has since traded up to $0.015and as low as $0.010. We still feel the stock is worth looking at.

Here is some news from the company on Jan 3, 2008.
GoldSpring, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GSPG) announced today that the second round of drilling will commence today. GoldSpring performed in-house atomic absorption assays of the first drill holes and they are encouraged by the results. The Company has sent the drill samples to American Assay, an accredited lab, for third party verification. The Company expects American Assay results before month end at which time GoldSpring intends to publish the results from phase 1 drilling.

Additionally, the stock continues to be the most traded stock on the OTCBB with 67 million shares trading hands. The next closest was AKNS at 22 million shares.

Also, YTD the DJ Gold Mining Index is up 8.47%, which is leader so far in this short year. It is followed by the Heavy Construction Index at 5.21%.

We hold no position in GSPG.

Start a FREE 14-day trial to the MicroCap Speculator today and turbo charge your trading in 2008.


Exact Replica Watches





11 comments:

The Weltalter said...

I was wondering whether you would be interested in penning a guest blog about clean tech investing for our green biz site My Green Element www.mygreenelement.com. please email stefan@theelementagency.com

Daniel said...

Hey guys.

I've been reading your blog and I find it very interesting since I'm just learning the ways of markets. I've found out that the key to sucessful trading is getting daily updated information on market movements . Your blog is truly is one of the most useful sources of information for that on the web. I'm looking forward to your next post.

Cheers!

rajasekar said...

I've been reading your blog and I find it very interesting since I'm just learning the ways of markets.
For:Outsource Bookkeeping
mailto:tinamike.davidson@live.com
http://Books2Taxes.com!

LIC of India Insurance Advisor said...

Nice articles, How about year 2009 in commodities as article on www.askamarkettechnician.com present hopefull picture for 2009.

Penny Stocks said...

Good collection i really appreciated. This is actually high-quality topic to read for me, Must acknowledge that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.
Penny Stocks

ashley said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post…I like your blog so much..
===========
finance management

kapil saxena said...

we make money by selling our best soft ware for the business of the SEO services i suggest you to visit our site at least one time thanks.
ubot-bots

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
m said...

Additionally, the stock continues to be the most traded stock on the OTCBB with 67 million shares trading hands. The next closest was AKNS at 22 million shares.

settlement-cash-structured!

share Tips said...

Thanks Buddy for the Share Tips. I just come to know how to make money online. I am basically a Digital MEdia Expert. Thanks

Trade Nivesh said...

Great Blog! If you are looking for the Indore based stock tips company, Visit Trade Nivesh, Visit our website.